1. All Products ordered from the Website and successfully delivered to the User by the respective Seller may be returned to the Seller in accordance with the terms contained in the respective Seller policy.
2. However no Products will be accepted by the Seller if (a) the Products have been damaged by the User (b) if there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product (c) if as per the Seller the product returned is not the Product that was delivered (d) any other circumstances that the Website and/or the Seller may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
3. In case of returns:
Return/size exchange should be initiated within 15 days of order delivery.
The tags on the product should be intact.
The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition.
The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
4. Kangir.com will not be liable for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to Kangir.com is returned by mistake, Kangir.com is not accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the User.
5. Size exchange can be availed at the special price of an item. Please take note that this is applicable only on Products that are exchangeable, as mentioned on the product page.
6. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details) or, the refund will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her User account on the Website.
7. All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
8. The User acknowledges that the Website will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order which is beyond control of the Website.
9. All Users and Sellers shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made there under, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable.