1. Thank you for visiting the www.kangir.com. By accessing or using www.kangir.com website or the mobile application or any other media ("Website"), whether automated or otherwise, you, a registered or guest user in terms of the eligibility criteria set out herein you (“User”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and any additional terms and conditions of third party sellers (“Sellers”).
1. All Products purchased from the Website shall be delivered to the User by standard courier services by Kangir.com on behalf of the respective Sellers through a logistics partner or by the Sellers themselves. All deliveries where applicable shall be made on a best efforts basis, and while the Website will endeavor to deliver the Products on the dates intimated, the Website disclaims any claims or liabilities arising from any delay in this regard. On behalf of the Seller, a nominal fee may be charged on all cash on delivery (“COD”) orders. The COD charge can be viewed at the time of placing the order and in all order related emails. This charge shall not be refunded if an item is returned or if the cancellation request is raised after the order is shipped.
2. The logistics partner supported by Kangir.com will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver your order. In case the User is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts the respective Seller reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
3. An estimated delivery time shall be displayed on the order summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
4. Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to inter alia:
1. Prices for Products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, Products and services are offered by the respective Seller and may change in accordance with the brand guidelines or other terms and conditions applicable to each Seller. Users further undertake that by initiating a transaction, the User is entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products using such payment facilities as may be permitted by applicable laws and as may be accepted by the Website.
2. The Website is merely a facilitator for providing the User with payment channels through automated online electronic payments (either itself or through Service Providers), cash on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the payment of Products purchased by the User on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks (of either the Website or Service Providers)
1. All Products ordered from the Website and successfully delivered to the User by the respective Seller may be returned to the Seller in accordance with the terms contained in the respective Seller policy.
2. However no Products will be accepted by the Seller if (a) the Products have been damaged by the User (b) if there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product (c) if as per the Seller the product returned is not the Product that was delivered (d) any other circumstances that the Website and/or the Seller may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
3. In case of returns:
Return/size exchange should be initiated within 15 days of order delivery.
4. Kangir.com will not be liable for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to Kangir.com is returned by mistake, Kangir.com is not accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the User.
5. Size exchange can be availed at the special price of an item. Please take note that this is applicable only on Products that are exchangeable, as mentioned on the product page.
6. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details) or, the refund will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her User account on the Website.
7. All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
8. The User acknowledges that the Website will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order which is beyond control of the Website.
9. All Users and Sellers shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made there under, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable.